Mail hosting, changes
If you maintain an “aliases” file on gigo.com for one or more of your domains, please note the following changes are being made:
- Your ./update script is no longer needed.
- Changes made to your file may take up to 60 seconds to take effect.
- “postmaster”, if not defined for your domain(s), will default to email@example.com. This is to meet a requirement that “postmaster” works on all domains. IF you have a catch-all or postmaster address, I won’t divert that address from you.
- Changes are now limited to the domains I recognize you own. If you want to add more domains, that is not a problem - contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You no longer need dummy @domain - entries. Any entry at all for a domain, will enable relaying and such. I’ve removed the dummy entries as of 8/12/2007, and am putting in notices at the top.
Questions? Contact email@example.com .